Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Almost a year later...I have posted again! Yay!

So, the rundown would be the following:

1) I finished my intership with PAHO in August of 2009
2) I took a trip to Spain to turn in my residency papers
3) I finished the MPH core classes in fall of 2009
4) I was granted my Spanish permanent residency with permission to work (too bad there are no jobs there!)
5) I spent several weeks literally living in the computer lab to get my MPH project report done on time
6) I started teaching biology classes at Salt Lake Community College as an adjunct professor
7) I finally finished my report!
8) I passed my defense
9) I walked in April with the rest of the cohort
10) I was accepted to several doctoral programs but chose to attend the University of Texas
11) I am playing a lot, including taking second place in the BYU mens's softball intramural league (yes, I know I'm a girl, but there was no women's league so we played with a coed team)
12) I am managing to postpone doing anything that requires too much effort or concentration and am using the excuse that I need to take a break before the next long stretch of school starts
13) I am taking lots of road trips... in the next month I will be traveling somewhere by car every weekend

Yep, that's about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment